WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS AUDIT:
The trend to optimize current processes or to compare current state across industries becomes more important for companies. The key is to recognize what improvements will maximize the return. Scmbology reviews your sites and processes from goods receiving to shipping, showing potential areas of improvement and developing an implementation plan using short and long-term measures. An operations audit is the first step to long-term improvement at a site.
We analyze the flows and processes across your entire material stream. We focus specifically on inventory, the flow of materials, logistics processes, IT, and applied technologies. Weaknesses are based on as-is analysis, discovering potential areas of improvement. Improvements are assessed on costs and benefits, collaborating with you to prioritize these and create sets of measures to increase capabilities. The procedure is also followed in our Brown-Field projects as well.
- Potential for reducing logistics costs
- Eliminating process bottlenecks by restructuring, reducing lead time and removing all non-value-adds
- Increasing level of service and logistics quality
- Optimizing use of logistics facilities
- Deriving reliable key figures for the target processes
- Better utilization of existing IT systems
RONSS’s expertise goes beyond audit. We support clients during implementation of the recommended changes all the way through to the successful go-live.